2017/11/24

How to Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 8

In effect, I have used my iPhone for many yesrs and have an inclination to buy a new mobile phone. I notice that Samsung has developed maturer and maturer, so I always track information about Samsung. Since the Samsung Note 8 has been formally sold, I purchased this lastest product without hesitation. Sure enough, this device doesn’t disappoint me. A super screen and a narrow Bezel wisen my vision, OIS makes the photos with high definition, an expended memory enables me to reserve everything I need, it's also waterproof and dustproof,ect. Anyway, it provides me more comfortable and pleasure experience. I've always been in good mood because the Samsung Note 10 satisfies all my demands. Also, when I purchase the Samsung Note 8, it occured to me that I have stored lots of significant contacts in my previous iPhone and how can I transfer them to the Samsung Note 8 efficiently and safely? Actually, I have tried to transfer my data from one phone to another one with some anonymous softwares, but it turned out that some data were lost during the process. It was really annoyed me.

Hopelessly, I turned to my friend for help and he recommended me a professional software. It extremely superised me and I really would like to introduce it to you.

The software I mentioned above is Mobile Transfer. It’s an all-in-one transfer tool. Not only it can backup your phone, restore data from backups, but also it can transfer data from one device to another one. As to data transfer, it enables you to transfer various files from iOS to Android, including messages, contacts, photos, music and so on. However, it doesn't support you to transfer call logs and Apps. What’s more, it can complete all your orders with your a few clicks, it's efficient and will not take you long time to wait. Over and over, this software for phones only reads the information on your device, your personal information will not be stored in the software, your data will be protected perfectly so you needn’t be afraid of leaking your provacy during the process.

Don't you agree that the Mobile Transfer is practical? Do you want to save your time when you need to transfer data? Are you curious about how to operate this software? Now let you show you some simple procedures of transferring data from iPhone to Samsung Note 8 to help you master the methods of transferring data.


          
Procedures to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Note 8.
 
Step 1.Install the software and connect two devices to the computer.
Please download and launch the Mobile Transfer on your computer, then choose the “Phone to Phone Transfer” button and press “Start” in the primary interface. Then you ought to concatenate your iPhone and Samsung Note 8 to computer via their USB cables when appear the next window. Once your phones are connected to the computer, the software will detect and glance through your phones by itself, after then, you can catch sight of your phones are shown on both sides of the window. Attentionally, please let the iPhone is displayed on the left, and the Samsung Note 8 is displayed on the right, if not, you can simply press "Flip" to exchange theirs position.



 
Step 2.Select file and initiate it.

 
When your phones are in right position, you can check the data you trend to transfer. It's so flxiable that you are free to pick out whatever you want. So to say that if you feel like to switch your contacts over, you can click the“contacts” in the cagalogue of the transfer-content. If have chosen already, click the “Start Transfer” button to start the process. In addiion, please don’t make two devices lost track until the process has completed. Or else it will be noneffective and take you more time to wait.

 
Warm Tip: If necessary, you can check the“Clear Date Before Copy” box if you would like to erase data on your Samsung Note 8.

MORE INFO;

Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Samsung Note 8

No comments:

Post a Comment