2016/12/08

How to Transfer Text messages from Samsung to Galaxy J5

I decide to visit one of my friend called Lily this holiday. Lily lives in UK with her family, and she  often invites me to visit her home. In fact, I haven't seen her for a long time, and I missed her very much. Therefore, I decided to visit her this holiday. These days I was deep pleased and excited. But, things are not so satisfactory, I accidentally broke my Samsung S6 a few days ago. I felt very sorry for it, and I had to bought a new mobile phone again. I'm about to go to UK, so I bought a Samsung Galaxy J5 yesterday.


From my view, Samsung Galaxy J5 is not bad. Although it did not compare with my last Samsung S6, it's affordbale. However, the only thing makes me feel annoyed is that I lost all my contacts and text messages of my last phone. I wanted to recover all my data from my last Samsung S6 to my mew Samsung Galaxy J5. Hence, I searched for how to transfer data from Samsung to Galaxy J5 in internet. Heaven helps those who help themselves, I found a software which called Wondershare MobileTrans. It said that Wondershare MobileTrans can help me. Therefore, I tried it. It's incredible that I successfully transfer my text messages.

As far as I'm concerned, Mobile Transfer is the most outstanding and best software in all auxiliary software. In fact, it has 4 functions such as "Phone to Phone transfer" and "Erase Old Phone" etc. Today I will introduce the function of "Phone to Phone transfer" . "Phone to Phone transfer" can lets you transfer data between different phones with only one click, including iOS, Android, Symbian, and WinPhone. It sounds great! Its' it? Therefore, if you want to transfer your Text message from Samsung phone to Galaxy J5, I'm sure Wondershare MobileTrans can make you satisfaction. So please follow me and transfer your data.


      


Steps to Transfer SMS Text messages from Samsung to J5:

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

First of all, please install and launch Wondershare MobileTrans. Then, choose the picture which called "Phone to Phone Transfer". Next, you can connect your two devices to computer by using theirs USB cable. The data will be transferred from the source device to the destination one. You can choose the phone that you want to receive data as the destination device, and other phone is the source device.

 



Note: click "Flip" button can exchange their position.


Step 2. Choose the file and start to transfer

In this step, you can preview your Text messages on your computer screen, please select and check the files of text messages. Then, click on "Start Transfer" to begin to transfer data. However, please note that don’t disconnect the devices until it's complete if you want to finish it quickly.

 

Note:  You can check the "Clear Data before Copy" box if you want to deleted data on the destination phone before copying the new data.

Related Articles:

Transfer Samsung Contacts Messages to J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

How to Transfer Data Contacts from Samsung to Galaxy J3/J5/J7

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 4S to Samsung J3/J5/J7

Moving Data from Samsung to Samsung


No comments:

Post a Comment