2016/07/22

Transfer Data Contacts from Huawei to Samsung Note 7

Samsung Galaxy series of smart phones, which is overall positioning in the high-end market and they are competitive products among Samsung phone series. The latest release is the Samsung Note 7 Galaxy S6, Samsung Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung  Galaxy S7 Edge, etc...

I also decide to buy a Samsung Note 7 as soon as it is on the market. But I am a manager of a company, my old Huawei phone has many contacts data of my customer, which is important both for me and my company. Well, once I buy a Note 7, I hope that my contacts data can be transferred to it right now. And I'm not very good at mobile phones.


So, I want to have a simple and fast way to transfer them.

My friend recommended a software called Mobile Transfer to me and he said it can help me easily. Mobile Transfer is a professional software for transferring almost all data such as call logs, music, photos, videos between iOS, Android, Symbian and Winphone system. Well, the following article will guide you how to use this software.


      

Steps to Transfer Data Contacts from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy

Step 1. Download Mobile Transfer and Choose the Mode

Initially, download, install and launch Mobile Transfer. Then you can see its four functions, just select the blue one "Phone to Phone Transfer" and click it.


Step 2. Connect your Devices to PC

Now, Mobile Trans will go into the next interface and you can connect your two devices to computer via USB cables. Please notes that the source phone should be set on the left while the destination phone on the right. If you reverse them, just need to click the "Flip" button upper the contents list.


Step 3. Tick the Data and Transfer them

Then, let us tick the data we want to transfer them. Before transfer data, you can erase your new device by ticking the box "Clear data before copy". Now tick the box "Contacts" and click the "Start Transfer" button. And the transferring process will last a little while, which depend on the number of data.

 


      

Related articles:

Transfer Contacts from Android Samsung to Samsung C5

No comments:

Post a Comment