2016/10/16

Transfer Photos Messages from Samsung to Samsung C5/C7/C9

Last summer vacation I travel to New York with my ,and what I want to say is New York is really beautiful. We stayed there for two weeks, I enjoy the beautiful things every day,. Because we didn't take the camera and don't want to miss so many good, so I use my Samsung S4 taking photos.Two weeks later,I found that looking at the pictures in the mobile phone can clearly remember where we have gone to. So,for me,although the phone is not very good, but the photos messages are very precious. Recently, I'm going to have my birthday, my father said that he want to buy me Samsung C9, that is my favour of mobile phones.I should be glad to, but I again very loathe to give up the original mobile phone photos messages. At this moment,I really want to have magic, I can transfer the photos messages from my old phone to a new phone.


Ha ha, your idea is very good and very naive, but not very practical. I tell you who can help you. Actually, only Mobile Transfer can help you. Mobile Transfer is a software that can meet your demand for transfer photos messages. Besides,it can transfer contacts, videos, contacts, calendar, notes, music, text messages, call history from old Samsung Galaxy S22/S3/S4/S5/S6, Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9, Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7, Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5/7 to Samsung Galaxy C5/C7/C9. What’s more it can transfer in different systems such as IOS, Android, Symbian.

Next,I will introduce how to transfer photos messages from Samsung 4S to Samsung C5/C7/C9:


        

Step 1. Select Transfer mode

Download ,install and run Mobile Transfer.Then you will have the interface as below. Please click on “Phone to Phone Transfer”.

 

Step 2.Connect your Phones to PC

Connect your phones to the computer with a USB cable.Be sure your old phone is displayed on the left of the computer,while the new phone is on the right of the computer.


Step 3.Transfer Photos Messages from Samsung 4S to Samsung C5/C7/C9

After your phones are connected successfully,all contents will be listed in the windows,and you just choose "Photos Messages" and press "Start Transfer".

 
 
Note:please make sure your phone is connected to your computer during the all transfer program.

        

More info:

How to Transfer Photos Videos from Samsung to Galaxy C5

No comments:

Post a Comment