2016/10/30

How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to Samsung C9 Pro

A:Have you heard that the exploration accident about Samsung Note 7?
B:Really,I was busy recently and have no more time to surf the net.And I even heard this big thing.Oh no,my mobile is Samsung Note 7,which I bought not long ago.
A:I believe you are so busy,because this thing is very serious and spread so quickly.
B:In that case, although my mobile phone is very safe now, it still mean that I put a time bomb in the side.I just think it's terrible.It seems I have to save money to buy a mobile phone.
A:If you accustom to use Samsung I think you can buy Samsung C9 Pro,which is the new phone Samsung used to restore their customers’ trust.On the one hand,this phone is better than the former,because Samsung C9 Pro back and front 16 million pixels autodyne lens is bright, for the first time using the MSA (micro slot antenna)technology, will shorten the limit width of 1.5mm to 0.4mm, with special aviation Aluminum Alloy and 77 CNC cutting tool forming, more beautiful.On the other hand,the Samsung try to make up for the accident,so the price of the phone is rather affordable.
B:It sounds not bad,I think I will take your idea.However,I have another problem.
A:What?
B:You see,If I change the mobile phone,my text messages in my old phone will lost,and the text messages is very meaningful for me.
A:Oh,this problem you don’t need to worry.Only when you download a softwar called “Mobile Transfer”,all your problem will be solved.
B:Really? Oh,that’s good!Thank you very much.


Mobile Transfer is an impeccable data transfer software that allows you transfer data like text messages,photos,videos and many other data from phone to phone which are even running different operating system, including iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows, etc.. Since the Mobile Transfer was introduced, it has been widely used by smart phone users, especially Samsung and iPhone users. And I can swear on our personality that Mobile Transfer is not only quite secure but also very simple. Next, we will introduce how to transfer text messages from Samsung to Samsung C9 Pro.


        

Steps to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to Samsung C9 Pro.

Step 1: First of all, you have to download, install and run Mobile Transfer. After the success of the operation, you need to choose the mode of " phone to phone transfer".

 

Step 2: Connect your phones to your computer

Then you need to connect your phone to your computer via USB.

Note: Be ensure that your old Samsung as a resource phone connected to the left side of the computer, while the Samsung C9 Pro is connected to the right side of the computer. Of course, you can also exchange their location by clicking on "Flip".


Step3:Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to Samsung C9 Pro

When your phones are detected successfully, you will see a interface that you can choose the data to transfer, where you just need to check the " Text Messages". And then click on " Star Transfer”.

 

Note: Be sure that the entire transfer process your phones are connected to your computer.


More info:

Transfer Data Contacts from Old Galaxy to Galaxy C9

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4o8z_lDLd0

    Watch this video, this can help you do everything you want with Samsung Note7 and C9 pro

    ReplyDelete