2016/11/03

How to Transfer Data Contacts from Note 7 to S7/S7 Edge

Since the Samsung Note 7 explosion, I am so afraid that one day I will be in such a thing, because my phone is Note 7, which I bought shortly before the Samsung Note 7 explosion. Although I am very distressed the money to buy a mobile phone , for my own safety, this month just wages, I immediately intended to the phone shop to buy a new phone. After a long time, I have been entangled to buy Samsung S7 or Samsung S7 Edge. Samsung S7 is equipped with 4GB memory and run 32/64GB UFS2.0 fuselage storage space, support for memory expansion, camera pixels shrink to 12 million pixels, maximum aperture can reach F1.7, the single pixel area increased from 1.2 S6 m to 1.4 m, and thus have a greater quality advantage in weak light environment, and can fast focus. While Samsung S7 Edge is equipped with Qualcomm snapdragon 820CPU, and the waterproof effect is very good,you can listen to the music in the bath. But after a long time, I found a problem, my original mobile phone data contact may lose if I change my smart phone.So  I didn't buy a new cell phone when I thought of it, because I had to contact someone to take part in a recent event for the next two days .Is there anyone could help me solve the problem.


Oh,for your problem,just a software could help you.What software is so magical, in fact, is Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer is a powerful data transfer software. It can transfer files including text messages, videos, data contacts and so on in different systems, let along the same system. What’s more,with the help of it, you also can backup data from your mobile phone to your computer. In the following, I will introduce how to transfer data contacts from Note 7 to S7/S7 Edge.


      


Steps to transfer data contacts from Note7 to S7/S7 Edge

Step 1. Choose transfer mode

Download,install and run Mobile Transfer on your computer. Next, choose the mode called "Phone to Phone Transfer".

 

Step 2.Connect your two phones to your computer

Next, connecting your two phones to your computer with two USB lines.

Noted:Be sure that the old phone is displayed on the left;while the new phone is on the right.



Step 3.Transfer Data Contacts from Note 7 to S7/S7 Edge

When connection is successful, the program will scan files which you can transfer.You just to choose”Data Contacts”and click on "Start Transfer".


 

Note:Please wait patiently during the transfer program and not let your phones be interrupted before it was transfer completely.

More info:

Import Text Messages from Samsung S4/S5 to S7/S7 Edge

How to Erase/Delete All Data from Samsung Permanently before selling

No comments:

Post a Comment