2016/12/07

How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung S8/S8 Edge

Yesterday, I got a new mobile phone, Samsung S8 Edge. Last month, my Samsung J5 was broken. I was so sad and I told it to my dad. Therefore, my dad sent me a new Samsung S8 Edge for a present.

To be honest, Samsung S8 is better than Samsung S5. Firstly, Samsung S8 has a perfect and classy appearance. In my opinion, it's really very beautiful. Seconfly, Samsung S8 has a large number of functions and better accessories. For example, Samsung S8 Edge has a double cameras and fingerprint identification function. From my view, double cameras for taking photos and video chatting will become a wave of the future. Futher more, fingerprint identification function could protect my Samsung S8 Edge and ensure it secure.


However, the only thing that made me feel regretful is that I had to re-download App before. My last mobile phone has a lot of data which I wanted to retain it. Therefore, I want to find a good method which could transfer data from my last Samsung J5 to my new Samsung S8 Edge. My friend Vincent taught me a method and he said it could transfer data from Samsung J5 to Samsung S8 Edge. He recommended me a software called Samsung Data Transfer. Until then, I didn't know Wondershare MobileTrans before. After I successfully transferred data from my Samsung J5 to Samsung S8 Edge, I found that it's really useful. It only could transfer phone to phone, but also has other functions such as back up phone and restore from backups etc. If you want to transter data from Samsung to Samsung S8/S8 Edge, you can try my method.

With Samsung Data Tranfer, we can also tranfer data contacts, videos, photos, calendar, notes, apps, calendar, music, text messages from old Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7, galaxy note 2/3/4/5/7, galaxy j1/j2/j3/j5/j7, galaxy a3/a5/a7/a8/a9 to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge.


      

Video guide from Youtobe:



Steps to Transfer data from Samsung to Samsung S8/Edge:

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

First of all, you should install Samsung Data Transfer. Then, open Samsung Data Transfer, click on "Phone to Phone Transfer". After that,you should connect both of your devices to computer by USB cable. The data will be transferred from the source device to the destination one. For example, I  chose Samsung J5 to the source device, and Samsung S8 Edge is a destination device.

 


Note: click "Flip" button can exchange their position.


Step 2. Choose the file and start to transfer
Choose and check the files which you would like to transfer. Then, click on "Start Transfer" to begin to transfer data. Please don’t disconnect the devices until it's complete if you want to finish it quickly.

 

Note: If you want to erase data on the destination phone before copying the new data, you can check the "Clear Data before Copy" box.

Related articles:

Transfer Contacts from Samsung Note 3/4/5 to S8/S8 Edge




2 comments:

  1. This is such an interactive way that is being discussed here, I would like to share some of my views that is I recently bought an article from an online store it was American Flag Vanilla Ice Robert Matthew Jacket. The quality of a jacket was more than great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MauveTree is a fashion store which offers premium quality of leather jackets both for men & women. We have a style to suit everyone. Come to us, make a purchase, and look trendy this season in an effortless manner. Our prices will suit you too, and you won’t be disappointed. Go, Have a look now! Men Brown Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete