2016/08/16

How to Permanently Erase All Data from Samsung Note 4

"I plans to buy the latest Samsung phone by myself. I have earned some money by a part-time job, but the money is not enough. So I decide to resell my old Samsung, Samsung Note 4 to get some money. As for reselling, I have heard that my friend lost his personla information for reselling without deleting the data on the phone thoroughly. I don't want to meet that situation, so I need a reliable and professional way to erase all data on my Samsung Note 4. I don't be familiar with the tools, so I sincerly hope that someone can give me some suggestions."

 
It is a good thing to be aware of the security of personal information on the phone, especially reselling the phone. To wipe the data on the phone that you plans to resell permanently and completely, I reccommend Mobile Eraser to you strongly.
 
Mobile Eraser is the strongest and the most professional Android data eraser among tools. It can help you delete the selected data permanently and perfectly. The data deleted by Mobile Eraser can't be recovered any more. Thus, this tool can keep the secuirty of information for the phone users.


      

Steps to permanently erase all data from Samsung Note 4.

Step 1. Install Mobile Eraser and Connect Your Device
 
Download and install MobileTrans on the computer, and then run it properly and connect Samsung Note 4 to the computer.

 
If you were the first time to use this program, the program will denote you install MobileGo Connector on your device. Just follow the denotation to finish it.

 
Notes: If you find that your device can not be detected, please enable the USB debugging. If everything works normally, just skip this little step.

Step 2. Erase All Data on Your Device
 
Here, click "Erase All Data" button to get into the erasing mode and type “Delete” in the text box to confirm the deletion.
 
After that, clcik "Erase Now" to begin permanently deleting on your device.

 
During the process of deletion, please keep the connection between your device to the computer.
 
Notes: Please make sure you have backed up any needed data because this deletion will permanently erase all data.


Step 3. Factory Reset Your Device
 
After deletion, the report of what kinds of data was deleted and how much of them will be shown to you.

 
After that, you will be asked to perform a Factory Data Reset task to clean up all system data on your device manually. Just follow the tips on the window and finish it.

      

More info:

How to Permanently Erase All Data from Samsung Note 5


No comments:

Post a Comment